Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Mission Vacation: the Ultimate Summer Showdown

Mission Vacation:

THE ULTIMATE SUMMER SHOWDOWN


DAY ONE

place:home
computer: Dell XPS
time:9:25 PM
planet: Earth


      This is day one of mission vacation, and I'm at home, about to play video games. Its night time and I'm on another mission, but this time, it lasts the entire summer. today, my mission was to complete all my work and read, then I get the reward. this was not so difficult, yet very annoying too. this summer, I will be going to Canada, to visit my moms friend and go ski.
___________________________________________________________________________________

MISSION STATUS

1.go to Canada
2.visit mommy's friend
3.go ski
4.come back
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment