Wednesday, July 20, 2016

STUFF WARS

STUFF
WARS


EPISODE ONE
the STUFFY MENACE
to do stuff, you must stuff on your stuff. the stuffers are stuffing, and the stuff is under stuff. I, stuffy-wan Kenobi, and my master, Stuff gonn jinn, are going to stuff. STAY TUNED FORE MORE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today I only went to badminton, and Jackie got a new grip. that's all that was exiting. not much. now I will write about my pumpkin. I planted a seed. it was from the third one that grew. to started as big as a walnut. It began as a lime green. I watched it grow and grow until finally, It became orange, ripe and ready to pick. at that time, I was super duper happy. The pumpkin was as heavy as a coconut, and it was as big as my head, but just a little smaller. It is my my first successful melon to be grown. I still have it today, and I will someday eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment